Wednesday, January 17, 2007

#275 - Tuesday Story

ENGLISH

Actually yesterday my friends and I planned to hang out together, but one of them call me at 10 AM the morning telling me that he got a problem. His Cellphone SIM-Card didn't work and he needed to go to the Customer Service ASAP. Since we planned to go at 12 PM, and he wasn't sure whether he would have been back at 12 PM or not, so he asked me to go with him at that time to the CS. But since at that time I had just got up, so I gotta refuse that since if I was in, it would take at least 1 hr to be ready, and 1 (remaining) hr wasn't long enough to fix that problem. Then, he went to the CS alone at 10 AM

At 12.20 PM, I went to my other friend's campus and picked him up. Then, we went to my friend (who had the cellphone problem earlier in the morning)'s house in case he had been back. Unfortunately, he had not.

So, we then went to Plaza Ambarrukmo. We arrived there at around 1.30 PM. We then had snacks at De'Crepes and just chatted. He told me about his thought lately which always bothering his mind. Hmm, I won't write about it here since he also didn't tell me the whole 'problem' he had (so, I only 'analyzed' what really happened based on his story). But I think he just thinks about somebody's business too much, which if I were him, I wouldn't even care about it. It's other person's business, not mine. Even if he/she is my closest friend, I think there still exists kinda borderline where I shouldn't or don't need to pass. Well, that's my comment, but since he still hides what really happens, so I dunno about his case, probably his case is really an urgent-class case which sometimes we need to break the borderline, he3... :)

Okay, well then, we had lunch at Qua-Li Yogyakarta. Just as usual, I ordered my fave menu, Mayonaisse Lumpia and Black Pepper Beef. After that, we went back home

Btw, finally, the latest season of
American Idol (American Idol 2007) starts today!! Yaaaaay!! And next February, the latest season of The Amazing Race (The Amazing Race 11 a.k.a The Amazing Race All-Stars) will also start!! For TAR-11, my pick right now: Charla&Mirna, David&Mary and Dustin&Kandice, he3.... :)

::: Mayonaisse Lumpia

::: Black Pepper Beef

::: Penang Fried Kwee Tiauw

::: Atrium of Plaza Ambarrukmo, you can see Qua-Li at the top of it

::: American Idol 2007

BAHASA INDONESIA

Sebenernya kemarin aku sama temenku kan dah rencana mau jalan2 bareng, tapi salah satunya telpon aku jam 19 pagi ngomong kalo katanya dia lagi ada masalah. SIM Card hapenya lagi rusak ato gimana dan dia perlu pergi ke Customer Service-nya segera. Nah, karena rencananya mau perginya jam 12 siang, dan dia ga yakin kalo dia bakalan dah balik jam 12-nya, makanya dia ngajak aku pergi ke CS. Tapi karena waktu itu saya baru saja bangun tidur, jadi aku ya terpaksa harus menolak deh, soale kalo aku ikut, paling ga bakal ngambil waktu 1 jam sampe aku siap, dan sisa 1 jam kan ga bakalan cukup tuh untuk membenarkan masalahnya. Jadinya, jam 10 dia ke CS sendirian deh, sapa tau jam 12 dah selesai

Jam 12.20 siang, aku pergi ke kampusnya temenku yg lain dan menjemput dia. Trus kita pergi ke rumahnya temenku yang hapenya lagi rusak itu sapa tau dia dah balik. Sayangnya, belum.

Jadi, kita pergi deh ke Plaza Ambarrukmo. Kita sampe disana sekitar jam 1.30 siang. Trus kita makan snak di De'Crepes dan ngobrol2. Dia cerita tentang pikirannya akhir2 ini yang mengganggu pikirannya. Hmm, aku nggak akan nulis tentangnya disini, disamping dia juga ga cerita keseluruhan permasalahannya sih (jadi aku cuma 'menganalisa' berdasarkan ceritanya ke aku). Tapi aku rasa dia tuh terlalu memikirkan urusannya orang lain terlalu banyak deh, yang kalo misalnya aku jadi dia, aku nggak akan urus tuh. Itu kan urusannya orang lain, bukan urusanku. Walaupun orang itu temen terdekatku, tapi menurutku kan tetep ada tuh semacam garis batas yang aku nggak boleh dan nggak perlu untuk melewatinya. Hmm, itu komentarku sih, tapi karena dia masih menyembunyikan tentang apa yang sebenernya bener2 terjadi, ya aku nggak tau juga kasusnya gimana, mungkin aja kasus ini adalah kasus super penting dimana kita kadang2 harus melewati garis batas tersebut, he3... :)

Okay, kemudian, kita makan di Qua-Li Yogyakarta. Seperti biasanya, aku pesen menu favorit saya, Lumpia Mayonaise dan Sapi Lada Hitam. Habis itu, kita balik ke rumah

Btw, akhirnya, musim terbaru dari
American Idol (American Idol 2007) dimulai hari ini!! Yaaaaay!! Dan besok Februari, musim terbaru dari The Amazing Race (The Amazing Race 11 alias The Amazing Race All-Stars) akan dimulai juga!! Untuk TAR-11, pilihanku saat ini: Charla&Mirna, David&Mary, dan Dustin&Kandice, he3.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment