Wednesday, June 11, 2008

#542 - Jogja Again (Scores)

ENGLISH

Well, finally I decided to go back to Yogyakarta, hahaha... ;) This morning I caught Argo Wilis Express to go back to Yogyakarta, hehehe... ;)

Anyway, finally all my fourth semester scores have been announced. I am happy since I accomplished my target. My score:

- Ordinary Differential Equation. Final Score: 100. Score: A
- Life Insurance Mathematics. Final Score: 85. Score: A
- Statistical Mathematics. Final Score: 92. Score: A
- Numerical Methods. Final Score: 94. Score: A
- Numerical Methods Labwork. Final Score: 88. Score: A
- Stochastic Process. Final Score: 94. Score: A
- Ethics. Final Score: 84. Score: A
- Pancasila. Final Score: 86. Score: A

Wkwkwkwkwkw... lol. It means I get another GPA of 4 this semester, yeaahh!!! Thanks God!! ;) Making this semester as the second semester where I get straight As. Anyway, now my a cumulative GPA is 3.95. Wah, hopefully I will also do well next semester, wkwkwkw....

O yea, as you can read here, two weeks ago I took a TOEFL Test. The Result has also been announced, surprisingly I got 601, wkwkwkwkw.... lol. I am a bit surprised since I didn't expect I would get this high, hahaha... . Thanks God!! :)

(yea, it's a narcistic entry, LOL).

::: My Hoka-Hoka Bento dinner for yesterday

::: passing Progo River in high speed

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hmm, akhirnya aku memutuskan untuk balik ke Yogyakarta, hahaha... ;) Pagi tadi aku naik Kereta Ekspres Argo Wilis untuk balik ke Yogyakarta nih, hehehe... ;)

Ngomong2, akhirnya nih semua nilaiku semester empat udah keluar. Aku senang banget soalnya aku mencapai targetku. Nilai saia:

- Persamaan Diferensial Biasa. Nilai Akhir: 100. Nilai: A
- Matematika Asuransi 1. Nilai Akhir: 85. Nilai: A
- Statistika Matematika. Nilai Akhir: 92. Nilai: A
- Metoda Numerik. Nilai Akhir: 94. Nilai: A
- Praktikum Metoda Numerik. Nilai Akhir: 88. Nilai: A
- Proses Stokastik. Nilai Akhir: 94. Nilai: A
- Etika. Nilai Akhir: 84. Nilai: A
- Pancasila. Nilai Akhir: 86. Milai: A

Wkwkwkwkwkw... lol. Artinya IPS semester saia semester ini 4 lagi nih, yeaahh!!! Terima Kasih Tuhan!! ;) Hal ini membuat semester ini menjadi semester kedua dimana saia dapat A semua. Ngomong2, sekarang IPK saia jadinya 3,95 deh. Wah, semoga semester depan berhasil lagi deh, wkwkwkwkw....

O iya, seperti yang bisa dibaca disini, dua minggu lalu kan aku ikutan tes TOEFL. Nah hasilnya juga sudah diumumkan, dan mengejutkan aku dapet 601, wkwkwkwkw.... lol. Aku agak terkejut soalnya nggak mengira akan dapat setinggi itu, hahaha... . Terima Kasih lagi Tuhan!! :)

(yup, ini adalah posting yang narsis bgt, LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment