Friday, July 28, 2006

#183 - A Thursday (27/07) Story

ENGLISH

This morning, I got up at 9.45 AM, then I just did my routinities. After that, at about 10.15 AM, my friend came to my house, and at 11.10 AM, we watched
episode 11 of The Apprentice Season 4 where Donald Trump fired both Alla and Felisha. For me, this was a good episode, where sometimes in business, a friend of ours is not our friend that we have known anymore. I learn a lot from this episode... :)

Then, at 12.30, we actually planned to go to a barbershop, but when I was about to get in my car, my mother asked me to pick up my little brother first from school. Okay, then we went to his school (or my ex-school, he3.... :D) and picked up my brother. Then, because my car was running out of fuel, so we went to the gas station first, and after refilling the tank, we dropped my brother home. Then, we really went to a barbershop, I wanted to get my hair cut, since it had been pretty long (please use men's standart here, because the definition of "long hair" between men and women is different... :D). Then, after getting my hair cut, we went to a bookstore to buy some comics. We didn't spent much time in the bookstore, but we did spend waste much time on road (we were not knowing where we were gonna go), then we decided to have lunch at Popeye's Restaurant at Mangkubumi Street (it was my second time having meal there, the first one was at
this time). Then, we went back home (it was showering when we left Popeye's, weird weather).

Last night, I also watched the elimination of
Rockstar Supernova where Phil, Zayra, and Patrice were in the bottom three and Phil was eliminated. Well, IMO, if you have watched the show The Apprentice season 3, I think one contestant of Rockstar, Zayra, does look like one candidate of The Apprentice 3, who is Erin. What do you think?? :)

::: Felisha and Alla inside the cab after both hearing the words: "You are fired" from Donald Trump

::: My meal at Popeye's, fried chicken, fried calamari, french fries, salad, rice, and orange juice >> I was starving!!

BAHASA INDONESIA

Pagi ini, aku bangun jam 9.45 pagi, trus melakukan rutinitasku. Habis itu, sekitar jam 10.15 pagi, temenku datang ke rumah, dan jam 11.10 pagi, kami menonton
episode 11 dari The Apprentice Musim 4 dimana Donald Trump memecat baik Alla maupun Felisha. Untuk aku, ini adalah episode yang bagus, dimana kadang-kadang dalam bisnis, temen dari kita itu bukanlah teman yang kita kenal lagi. Aku banyak belajar dari episode ini... :)

Trus, jam 12.30, kita sebenernya berencana pergi ke salon, tapi waktu aku hendak masuk ke dalam mobil, mamaku nyuruh aku untuk menjemput adikku dulu dari sekolah. Oke, trus kita pergi ke sekolahnya (atau mantan-sekolahku, he3... :D) dan menjemput dia. Trus, karena mobilku lagi kehabisan bensin, makanya kita pergi ke pom-bensin sebentar, trus habis mengisi penuh, kita menurunkan adikku di rumah. Trus akhirnya beneran deh kita pergi ke salon. Aku lagi pingin potong rambut, soalnya udah panjang sih (hmm, tolong gunakan standart laki-laki disini, soalnya definisi dari "rambut panjang" antara laki-laki dan perempuan kan berbeda... :D). Trus, habis potong rambut, kita pergi ke toko buku untuk beli komik. Kita nggak menghabiskan banyak waktu di toko bukunya, tapi malah menghabiskan membuang banyak waktu di jalan (kita tuh kayak nggak tau mau kemana), trus akhirnya kita memutuskan untuk makan siang di Restoran Popeye's di Jalan Mangkubumi (kemarin adalah kedua kalinya aku makan disana, sebelumnya tuh
pada saat ini). Trus, kita pulang ke rumah (tadi gerimis tuh waktu kite lewat Popeye, cuaca yg aneh).

Tadi malam, aku juga menonton babak eliminasi dari of
Rockstar Supernova dimana Phil, Zayra, dan Patrice ada di tiga terbawah dan Phil dieliminasi. Menurutku nih, kalo misalnya pada nonton show The Apprentice musim 3, aku rasa koq salah satu kontestan Rockstar, Zayra, bener-bener mirip sama salah satu kandidat The Apprentice 3 deh, yang namanya Erin. Bagaimana menurut kalian?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment