Friday, May 01, 2009

#708 - This Week

ENGLISH

Well, this week has been very tiring. I'm really excited to welcome next week, haha... :) Not like the typical week before final exam (the next next Monday will start the final exam weeks this semester, wah, time really flies!! Now I'm going toward the end of one more semester!!), next week is not gonnabe as exhausting as this week. It feels that all assignments have to be done this week. This is probably because next Monday we will go to Jakarta for this year's Company Visit, next Thursday is gonnabe my faculty's anniversary, then next week's Saturday is gonnabe a national holiday, hmmm.

O yea, finally this week is the last week for seminar's presentation!! haha... . It was my eleventh presentation and I think all presentations I did were smooth (except presentation 10 tho, it was a bit rough I think, hehe). But overall I'm satisfied with my performance.

Anyway, I decided to buy a green bag today. It's a part of my effort of being more green: reducing the number of plastic bags I use. So, when I go groceries shopping, I won't use that many plastic bags anymore. Well, for now it doesn't necessarily reduce the plastic using number to zero, but it drags the number down, a good thing, rite? haha... .

Well, I encourage you guys to also do this, reduce the number of plastic bags we use, and fight global warming!!! hehe

::: a green bag I bought today.

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hmm, minggu ini benar2 melelahkan nih. Aku benar2 ingin menyambut minggu depan deh, haha... :) Tidak seperti tipikal seminggu sebelum ujian (ya Senin dua minggu lagi adalah permulaan masa Ujian Akhir semester ini, wah, waktu benar2 cepat yah!! Sekarang tiba2 aku sudah berada di penghujung satu semester lagi!!), minggu depan malah akan menjadi tidak semelelahkan minggu ini. Mungkin karena Senin depan kami akan ke Jakarta untuk Kunjungan Perusahaan tahun ini, trus Kamis akan ada Dies Natalis Fakultas, dan Sabtu depan adalah tanggal merah yah.

O iya, akhirnya minggu ini adalah minggu terakhir presentasi seminar!! haha... . Kemarin itu adalah presentasi kesebelas dan rasanya semua presentasiku lancar-lancar saja deh (ya mungkin kecuali presentasi 10 mungkin ya yang agak tersandung sedikiiit, hehe). Tapi secara keseluruhan aku puas dan lega sih dengan performaku.

Ngomong2, aku memutuskan untuk membeli green bag (tas hijau) hari ini. Ini adalah baguan dari usahaku untuk menjadi lebih "hijau" : mengurangi penggunaan tas plastik. Jadi, nanti kalo harus belanja untuk keperluan sehari-hari gitu aku ga akan membutuhkan tas plastik sebanyak itu lagi. Hmm, ini tidak berarti mengurangi jumlah penggunaan tas plastik menjadi nol sih, tapi ini benar-benar menyeret penggunaannya turun lho. Lumayan juga kan?? haha...

Jadi, aku mengajak kalian semua untuk ikut melakukan ini, mengurangi sampah plastik, dan melawan pemanasan global!!! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment