Thursday, April 23, 2009

#703 - My Blog's 4th Anniversary

Finally, today my blog reaches its FOURTH birthday....




703 entries have been posted on its first three years, or 186 entries during the last one year

Many feedbacks have already been acquired

Many people have come and visited

Thanks everyone for your supports.... . I will keep on writing in this blog... :)

note:
- Yesterday I went to the service center and I already put my laptop on the service's waiting list. I opted to put it on the waiting list since these two weeks I still need to work using my laptop, hmmm... . haha


- I just watched the second week of Top 7 of American Idol. My favorite: Kris Allen. He changed 'She Works Hard for the Money' and it was so cool. I agree with Paula, I can hear "Santana" in him, hmmm. I think Lil Rounds and Anoop Desai should get voted off this week. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment