Tuesday, April 21, 2009

#702 - Early Week

ENGLISH

Well, this early week has kinda been a bit chill. Yesterday, two classes were canceled, making last Monday was not as busy as it usually is this semester.

Anyway, finally after years living in Bandung, the road nearby my boarding house is reasphalted (well, I dunno the term tho, haha... . It's just that finally the government reasphalted the road so that it's now smooth and good, haha).

Anyway, my internet connection is still crappy up to now, hmmm... . I think tomorrow or the day after I will go to the official service center to check my laptop. Who knows the problem is actually on my laptop? (hope not)

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hmm, awal minggu ini rada nyantai juga ternyata. Kemarin dua kelas dibatalkan, akhirnya Senin kemarin tidak sesibuk biasanya kaya Senin-Senin lain semester ini.

Ngomong2, akhirnya setelah bertahun-tahun tinggal di Bandung, jalan di deket kos akhirnya direaspal juga (hmm, istilahnya apaan ya? haha... . Maksudnya tuh akhirnya pemerintah daerah mengaspal ulang jalannya jadi sekarang jalannya lebih mulus dan lebih ok, haha).

Ngomong2 lagi, koneksi internetku masih payah neh sekarang, hmmm... . Rasanya besok atau lusa aku akan pergi ke pusat servis resminya aja deh untuk sekalian ngecek laptopku. Siapa tahu masalahnya ada di laptopku kan? (mudah2an sih tidak).

No comments:

Post a Comment