Wednesday, April 01, 2009

#693 - Exhausting April's Fool

ENGLISH

Phiuhh, this Wednesday was super tiring!! I had seminar lecture at 7 AM. Of course last night I gotta prepare for it until midnight. Well, the seminar went well I think, and it was my seventh (of twelve) presentations, haha. After the class finished at 10 AM I had breakfast then I tutored my friends about some subjects. That's until 1 PM. At 1 PM I had lectures until 2.30 PM. At 3 PM I gotta interviewed two candidates for the next head of math student councils until 4.30 PM. That's really exhauting. In the morning I didn't feel really well (not sick yet) so I bought a vitamin-C drink, haha. I think it helped my body to stay fit and healthy for the day.

Tonight I had to work on Financial Calculus assignment due this Thursday. I gotta work using computer, and at 8.30 PM the electricity went out for 2.5 hours!! WTF!!! Damn PLN!! Why today???

Anyway, I just watched the top 9 week of American Idol, and my top three are Kris Allen (wow, he's really great this week), Adam Lambert, and Danny Gokey. My bottom three are:
7. Matt Giraud / Alison Iraheta (it's really weird for Alison. "Don't Speak" is supposed to suit her voice and genre, but somehow there's something "missing" in her performance making it not as great as it could have been, hmmm).
8. Anoop Desai
9. Megan Joy

BAHASA INDONESIA

Fiuhhh, Rabu ini benar2 super melelahkan deh!! Aku ada kuliah seminar jam 7 pagi. Tentu saja dong semalam aku harus mempersiapkannya sampe tengah malam. Nah, trus seminarnya berjalan lancar sih menurutku, dan tadi adalah presentasi ketujuh dari dua belas presentasi, haha. Habis kelasnya beres jam 10, aku makan pagi kemudian ngajarin temen tentang matkul gitu. Itu berlangsung sampe jam 1 siang. Kemudian jam 1 siang kuliah sampe jam 2.30 sore. Jam 3 sore harus mewawancara calon ketua himpunan mahasiswa selanjutnya. Benar2 melelahkan. Pagi tadi aku gak ngerasa terlalu sehat (nggak sakit sih), makanya aku beli minuman vitamin C, haha. Aku rasa minuman itu membantu badanku untuk tetap fit dan sehat sehari ini sih.

Malam ini aku harus bekerja di tugas Kalkulus Keuangan neh untuk Kamis ini. Nah, kan aku harus bekerja pake komputer, eh jam 8.30 listriknya mati selama 2,5 jam!! WTF!! Kenapa hari ini???

Ngomong2, aku baru nonton top 9 dari American Idol, dan tiga teratasku adalah Kris Allen (wow, dia benar2 bagus minggu ini), Adam Lambert, dan Danny Gokey. Tiga terbawahku adalah:
7. Matt Giraud / Alison Iraheta (aneh nih untuk Alison. "Don't Speak" seharusnya cocok dengan suara dan genre-nya, tetapi entah kenapa koq kaya ada yang "menghilang" dari penampilannya ya sehingga tu penampilan jadi tidak sebagus yang seharusnya, hmmm).
8. Anoop Desai
9. Megan Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment