Friday, October 03, 2008

#599 - Updates

ENGLISH

So, these last few days have been typical days for me, hahaha... :) Beside I also gotta execute some stuffs from campus, dang... :(

Anyway, Yogyakarta for sure is one tourist destination, and of course in peak season like now this city is really crowded. I think it even is a lot more crowded than last year, hmmm... . Going anywhere ain't fun, it's even a bit frustrating since traffic jam is everywhere, dang, haha... :( Today I hanged out with my friends, but the fun level for me was not that high because of that traffic jam, haha, still, twas fun.

Anyway, yesterday I watched the fourth leg of TARA 3. All teams left Vietnam for Taiwan. Well, in the end Niroo & Kapil got eliminated. Hmmm, I'm really happy with this result since for me it gives the best top 6 ever. I dun like Niroo & Kapil from the beginning. Out of the two Indian Teams, I think Neena & Amit would have performed a lot better and stronger (they were just totally unlucky on the first leg). Plus, they were so uncompetitive, hmmm... . They quit the task on this leg easily, especially on the RB. Kapil didn't even try to execute it first and directly decided to take the 4 hr penalty, hmmm... . For me, it's like giving up the race and wasting one slot of place on the top 10. They also showed the viewers they were not that eager to race.

On the other hand, Ida & Tania really impress me. As you can read at my first impression about this team, I wasn't that attracted to this team. But then, after 4 legs they have shown us (me) that they were actually pretty competitive and smart, hmmm... .

::: Mie Atoom (sorry for the blurry pic)

::: Deluxe Cheese Pizza and Oriental Chicken Spaghetti I bought yesterday evening

::: my meal this afternoon, puyunghai

::: J-Co Donuts I just bought

::: Mai & Oliver at the Roadblock: Stinky Tofu

::: "Niroo & Kapil, I'm sorry to tell you that you have both been eliminated from the race"

Note : All TARA 3 photos are courtesy of AXN.

BAHASA INDONESIA

Jadi, beberapa hari belakangan ini adalah hari2 tipikal liburan untuk saya, hahaha... :) Di samping aku harus mengerjakan banyak hal dari kampus sih, sial... :(

Ngomong2, Yogyakarta tentu saja adalah salah satu tujuan pariwisata, dan tentu saja di musim-musim ramai kaya gini nih kota ramai banget. Aku rasa bahkan lebih ramai dari tahun lalu deh, hmmm... . Pergi kemana2 tuh nggak nyaman sama sekali, soalnya ada macet dimana2, sial, haha... :( Hari ini tadi aku jalan2 sama teman2, namun tingkat kesenangannya gak setinggi biasanya ya gara2 macet itu tadi yang bikin bete. Namun, tetep aja menyenangkan koq, haha

Ngomong2, kemarin aku nonton leg keempat dari TARA 3. Semua tim meninggalkan Vietnam menuju Taiwan. Hmm, akhirnya Niroo & Kapil yang tereliminasi. Hmmm, aku sangat senang sih dengan hasil ini soalnya untuk aku ini memberikan 6 besar terbaik yang pernah ada. Aku nggak suka Niroo & Kapil dari awalnya memang. Dari dua tim dari India, aku rasa Neena & Amit sudah akan tampil dengan jauh lebih baik dan lebih kuat de (mereka cuma benar2 sial aja tuh di leg pertama). Plus, mereka juga nggak kompetitif banget dah, hmmm... . Masa mereka menyerah sama tugas semudah itu, apalagi di RB-nya. Kapil bahkan nggak berusaha dulu kek untuk mengerjakan tugasnya namun malah langsung saja mengambil penalti 4 jam, hmmm... . Untuk aku ya itu sama-sama menyerah dari race nya dan menyia2kan kesempatan langka untuk ada di 10 besar TAR. Mereka menunjukkan kalo mereka nggak terlalu niat nge race.

Di sisi lain, Ida & Tania benar2 membuat aku kagum. Seperti yang bisa dibaca di kesan pertamaku tentang tim ini, aku nggak terlalu tertarik sama tim ini awalnya. Namun setelah 4 legs, mereka menunjukkan ke kita (aku) kalo mereka itu sebenernya kompetitif juga dan cerdik loh, hmmm... .

No comments:

Post a Comment