Wednesday, August 29, 2007

#398 - Internet

ENGLISH

Well, finishing the hate letter drama, this morning my friend showed me the answer from the suspect. She (yea, I revealed her gender, ha3... :D) said she got an sms (which was actually from her friend which I didn't support) and didn't know what that meant. She apologized but she said she didn't write the letter. What!?!?!? That sounds really desperate for me, ha3... :) Hmm, my friend said she wanted the case closed, and okay, if she said so.

Btw, after auditing my daily-expenses report for one year and analyzing it (tsah!!! :D), I considered to have an internet connection in my room. There is one provider near my campus. Well, some sources (my friends) said it is not very quick but it's okay for basic use (browsing, chatting). There are 3 packages and of course I'm interested on the "unlimited access", ha3... :) (32 hours a month is definitely not enough for me la... :D) The fee is actually almost the same with my monthly internet expense. But if I take it, I will be able to reduce expenses in other accounts (parking fee, fuel, extra/side-meal, etc). So overall I could say it's cheaper and more effective, huahahahahaha.... lol.

Well then, this afternoon I went to the branch-quarter (I guess) and we make an appointment to put all the stuffs next Monday afternoon. So, it's likely that starting next Monday my room is connected with internet!! Huahahahahaha....

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hmm, menyelesaikan drama surat benci, pagi tadi temenku nunjukin ke aku jawaban dari si tersangka. Dia (perempuan tuh, ha3... :D) ngomong kalo dia dapet sms (yang dikirim sama temennya sendiri yang gak aku dukung sebenernya) dan nggak tau maksudnya apa. Dia minta maaf tapi dia ngomong kalo bukan dia yang nulis suratnya. Apa!?!?!? Koq kedengerannya sangat putus asa yah untuk saya, ha3... :) Hmm, trus temenku ngomong kasusnya ditutup aja biar gak panjang, ya udahlah kalo dia bilang gitu.

Btw, habis mengaudit pengeluaran-harianku selama setahun dan menganalisanya (tsah!!! :D), aku mempertimbangkan untuk masang koneksi internet deh di kamarku. Ada tuh satu provider di deket kampus. Nah, beberapa sumber (temen2 saya tentunya) ngomong kalo nggak cepet2 amat sih koneksinya tapi oke lah untuk penggunaan dasar kaya browsing, chatting gitu. Ada 3 paket dan tentu saja saya tertarik pada paket "akses tak terbatas", ha3... :) (iyalah, paket 32 jam sebulan mana cukup buat saya... :D). Biayanya sih sebenernya hampir sama sih sama pengeluaranku di pos internet setiap bulan sih. Cuma kalo misalnya aku ambil nih, aku bakalan bisa mengurangi pengeluaran di pos-pos lain (biaya parkir, biaya bensin, makanan tambahan, dll). Jadi secara keseluruhan bisa dibilang lebih murah dan efektif, huahahahahaha.... lol.

Makanya, tadi siang aku pergi ke kantor cabangnya (kayake) dan kita bikin janji kalo besok Senin siang akan dipasang deh tetek-bengeknya. Jadi, kayaknya nih mulai Senin besok kamar saya akan terhubung dengan internet!! Huahahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment