Wednesday, April 09, 2008

#510 - Wednesday (9/04)

ENGLISH

This week is really, I think, the busiest week for me, hmmm.... . It's like there's no time to slow down and relax a bit... :( Tomorrow I'm going to Jakarta to do a survey for 'Company Visit', hmmm, it's gonnabe exhausting.

Anyway, just 1 hour ago the technician took my laptop to get it serviced. Well, actually it was supposed to be taken yesterday but because I gotta attend an interview (about it will be written later, probably next Sunday, on my private blog) and it ended 2 hours late, shoot, so they took my laptop today... :(

Anyway, unpredictably, I got 90 for my ethics midterm, wkwkwkwkw... . That's the highest in my class. I was like: 'shoot, I got 90?? For real??', LOL. Unbelievable, I never thought it would be this high, haha....

Okay, I just watched the top 8 show of American Idol, and my thoughts:

My top three:
1. David Archuleta (score: 9.25). A fantastic performance, not his best (his best is his 'Imagine', for me) tho, but it's great
2. Syesha Mercado (score: 8.75). Nice one!! I think she did great
3. Kristy Lee Cook (score: 8.25). Wow!! Her best week. She was so strong and she was great!! :) Go Kristy... ;)

My bottom three:
1. Carly Smithson. Err, sorry but that Queen song is not for her
2. Jason Castro. I just dun like it. I prefer Katharine McPhee's version and arrangement a lot better... :(
3. David Cook. His weakest performance

Who do i think should leave? Hmmm, I personally think Jason Castro. However, I think he will be safe and it will possibly be Carly. Sad to say. Syesha might also be in danger, hmmm....

BAHASA INDONESIA

Minggu ini bener2 deh, menurutku, minggu tersibuk saya, hmmm... . Jadi tuh sepertinya kaya nggak ada waktu gitu untuk berhenti sejenak dan istirahat... :( Besok aku akan ke Jakarta nih untuk survey buat 'Kunjungan Perusahaan', hmmm, kayanya bakal melelahkan deh.

Ngomong2, sekitar sejam yang lalu akhirnya teknisinya ngambil laptopku untuk diservis. Hmm, harusnya kan kemarin tu ngambilnya tapi karena aku harus menghadiri sebuah acara wawancara (tentangnya akan aku tulis kemudian, mungkin hari Minggu nanti, di blog privat deh) dan baru selesai sekitar 2 jam dari jadwal, sial, makanya mereka baru bisa ngambil laptopku hari ini... :(

Oya, nggak nyangka neh masa di UTS Etika saya dapet nilai 90 sih, wkwkwkwkw... . Katanya tertinggi tuh di kelas. Reaksi saya tu kaya: 'Anj*r, aku dapet 90?? beneran nih?', LOL. Soale bener2 ga nyangka sih akan setinggi itu, haha.....

Oke, aku baru aja nonton shot 8 besar dari American Idol dan menurutku nih ya:

Tiga teratasku:
1. David Archuleta (nilai: 9,25). Penampilan yang bagus sekali, bukan terbaik dari dia sih (menurutku yg terbaik dari dia tu pas lagi 'Imagine'), tapi yang ini juga ok bgt lho
2. Syesha Mercado (nilai: 8,75). Bagus!! Menurutku bagus bgt
3. Kristy Lee Cook (nilai: 8,25). Wow!! Minggu terbaiknya nih. Dia kuat banget dan bener2 bagus!! :) Go Kristy... ;)

Tiga terbawahku:
1. Carly Smithson. Err, sorry tapi lagu Queen yg ini bukan untuknya deh, jelek
2. Jason Castro. Nggak suka aja. Aku lebih suka versi dan arrangement versinya Katharine McPhee deh... :(
3. David Cook. Penampilan terlemahnya dia

Siapa menurutku yang seharusnya pergi? Hmm, kalo aku pribadi sih ya Jason Castro. Namun, aku rasa dia akan aman dan justru bisa Carly deh yang out. Sedih memang. Syesha juga bisa dalam bahaya dikit neh, hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment