Wednesday, November 21, 2007

#439 - Exhausting Day and 60,000

ENGLISH

Today has been really exhausting. I had my first class at 7 AM (and I didn't disappoint myself as I did this time haha... . I got up at 6.30 AM (with NO alarm).

Then, my second class was at 11 AM and continued my third class at 2 PM. The third class was a three-hour class, but it ended at 5.30 PM, arrrggghhhh... (it was 3.5 hours, 30 minutes more from the schedule, that sucks!! :( ).

My day hasn't finished yet. I still have 2 homeworks to finish, one is due tomorrow and the other is next Friday!! Huh!!! Sooo busy

Anyway, finally today the number of visitors of my blog reached 60,000!! Wow. That's an accomplishemt. Since at this time when it reached 50,000, it has been 4 months ad 2 days. So in average there were 2,487 visitors each month, hehe... ;) It was lower than at that time where in average there were about 4,000 visitors each month tho, but it's also good. Thanks for the support (I will write a similar entry when the number reached 70,000).

Btw, I'm so happy tomorrow TARA 2 will start!! yaaayyy!!! ;) According to some spoilers, all teams would start from Singapore, and the first pitstop was in Manila, Philippines.

::: 60,000!!!

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hari ini bener2 melelahkan sekali. Aku ada kelas pertama jam 7 pagi (dan aku nggak mengecewakan diri saya sendiri kaya waktu ini haha... . Aku bangun jam 6.30 pagi loh (TANPA alarm).

Trus, kelas kedua saya jam 11 pagi, trus berlanjut dengan kelas ketiga jam 2 siang. Kelas ketiga adalah kelas selama tiga jam, tapi selesainya jam 5.30 sore tuh, arrrggghhhh... (jadi totalnya 3,5 jam, 30 menit lebih dari jadwal, menyebalkan sekali!! :( ).

Hari saya belum selesai loh. Aku masih ada 2 PR yang harus diselesaikan, satu dikumpulin besok dan satunya besok Jumat!! Huh!!! Banyak banget sih kerjaannya

Ngomong2, akhirnya hari ini jumlah pengunjung blog saya mencapai 60.000 loh!! Wow. Bagus tuh. Sejak saat ini ketika mencapai angka 50.000, sudah 4 bulan dan 2 hari. Jadi dalam rata-rata ada 2.487 pengunjung tiap bulan, hehe... ;) Lebih rendah sih dari waktu itu dimana ada sekitar 4.000 pengunjung tiap bulan, tapi ya udah bagus sih. Makasih ya atas dukungannya (aku akan nulis posting yg mirip lagi habis mencapai angka 70.000).

Btw, seneng bgt nih besok TARA 2 mulai main!! yaaayyy!!! ;) Menurut bocoran, semua tim mulai dari Singapura, dan babak satu pitstopnya ada di Manila, Filipina.

No comments:

Post a Comment