Wednesday, October 24, 2007

#425 - Surprises

ENGLISH

There have been some surprises (or even a lil' shock) in the last 2 days...

1. As you can read here, I didn't think I did 100% perfect on my Math Computation Midterm. But guess what?? Yesterday when I checked my score, I got 100!! Wakakakakakaka... . Apparently the unperfection that I thought was the correct answer (unperfection was the perfection itself, lol)

2. When I checked my Physics Score, I was really shocked when it was written that I got only 17. I didn't believe it and I was really sure there must have been a mistake. I knew I did well and I would get at least 80 even if I screwed. Okay, so I met my lecturer and yea, there was a mistake, haha... . I was supposed to get 94 but then my score was inserted to my friend's and my friend's was inserted to mine, hahaha

3. You can read anywhere in Indonesia (or even world) that Lion Air is really really proud of its brand new aircrafts (Boeing 737-900 ER). Lion is the first operator of this type of the plane and the first aircraft was delivered from Boeing in Seattle last June. Haha, guess what?? Last early October, this kind of aircraft got an incident!! Wakakakaka... . While attempting to take off on the runway, the bottom section of the PK-LFJ plane 'striked' the runway and causing a 2.5 meters hole on its body!! hmmm.... . The aircraft itself hadn't flown for over 200 hours, so it's really a brand new aircraft. So I think we can say that new aircraft doesn't guarantee a higher degree of safety. Apparently the pilot of the aircraft at that time had a history of failing Garuda's pilot selection and then was hired by Lion, hmmm.... .

4. O yea, surprisingly, CBS announced that the premierre of The Amazing Race 12 will be on 4th November 2007!!! WOOWW!!! What a surprise!!! Yaaaaayyyy (I hope AXN will also air this program).

::: Lion Air's brand new Boeing 737-900 ER. Lion is the first operator of this type of aircraft in the world

BAHASA INDONESIA

Ada beberapa hal yang mengejutkan (bahkan dikit bikin shock) nih 2 hari belakangan ini...

1. Seperti yang bisa dibaca disini, aku merasa kalo aku nggak ngerjain dengan bener2 100% tepat di UTS Komputasi Matematika-ku. Tapi gimana?? Kemarin waktu ngecek nilai, ternyata saya dapat 100!! Wakakakakakaka... . Ternyata ketidak-sempurnaan yang aku pikirkan itu malah jawaban yg benar (ketidaksempurnaan adalah kesempurnaan itu sendiri, lol).

2. Waktu aku ngecek nilai Fisika-ku, aku bener2 shock waktu liat bahwa tertulis nilai saya cuma 17. Nggak percaya saya dan aku yakin sekali kalo pasti ada kesalahan. Aku tau aku ngerjain dengan baik dan akan dapet paling nggak 80an lah separah-parahnya juga. Oke deh, aku nemuin aja dosenku dan bener aja, ternyata ada kesalahan, haha... . Aku harusnya kan dapet 94 tuh, tapi trus nilaiku dimasukin ke nilai temenku dan nilai temenku dimasukin ke nilaiku, hahaha

3. Bisa dibaca dimana2 kan di Indonesia (bahkan dunia) kalo Lion Air banggaa banget sama pesawat terbarunya (Boeing 737-900 ER). Lion adalah operator pertama dari pesawat jenis ini dan pesawat pertama dikirim dari Boeing di Seattle pada Juni kemarin. Haha, gimana?? Awal Oktober kemarin, pesawat jenis ini mengalami insiden!! Wakakakaka... . Waktu mau lepas landas, bagian belakang dari pesawat PK-LFJ itu 'menggesek' landasan pacu dan menyebabkan lubang sebesar 2,5 meter di badan pesawatnya!! hmmm.... . Padahal pesawatnya kan terbang belum ada 200 jam tuh, jadi bener2 pesawat super baru. Jadi aku rasa pesawat baru nggak menjamin standar keamanan yang lebih tinggi deh. Ternyata pilotnya penerbangan itu tuh punya sejarah kalo dulunya nggak lolos seleksi pilotnya Garuda loh, trus dipekerjakan sama Lion, hmmm.... .

4. O iya, mengejutkan sekali, CBS mengumumkan kalo penayangan perdana dari The Amazing Race 12 adalah tanggal 4 November 2007!!! WOOWW!!! Bener2 kejutan!!! Yaaaaayyyy (moga2 AXN juga akan nayangin program ini deh).

No comments:

Post a Comment