Sunday, July 08, 2007

#371 - Weekend Story

ENGLISH

Saturday Morning, there was a bad news. What was the bad news?? It's a S*E*C*R*E*T, wakakakakaka.... lol. At 11.30 AM I accompanied my father to go to a wedding and I had brunch (breakfast + lunch) there, ha3... :) After that we went to Plaza Ambarrukmo and bought some households at Carrefour. Well, last week, a new movie, Die Hard 4.0 was released. My father is a big fan of it and since yesterday was Saturday, so he bought 2 tickets of it using the promotion of BCA Card where on weekend, we would get a "Buy One Get One For Free" promo. I wasn't interested in watching it, I told him. The movie would start at 9 PM. Then, we went back home.

Later that evening, since nobody wanted to take that ticket, so I gotta accompany my father watching Die Hard. So, from Malioboro Mall, we went to Plaza Ambarrukmo. I dunno why but on my way, I felt that my feeling that Indonesian people mostly don't posses compassion was strenghtened. Well, I'll write about it later, ha3... :) Then, we arrived a bit late, at 9.10 PM at Plaza Ambarrukmo and started watching the movie. Well, I have written my review here and I'm not gonna retype it here. I score it 4 out of 5. It was good, but the storyline was too simple for me.

This morning after having a liturgy at the church, I wanted to have breakfast at Soto Kadipiro. Unlucky me, the warung was closed because there was a wedding there, arrrgggghhhh.... . Okay, so we had breakfast at "Soto Kadipiro Baru" (new Soto Kadipiro) nearby. The taste still couldn't beat the original...

Today I ate calamari. I dunno why but after eating that, I got a headache, arrrgggghhhh.... . Later the evening, I went to Malioboro Mall even though my headache was still a but annoying. After that I had dinner at Mie Bandung. I ordered Ifumie, the same menu as I ate this time.

Well, watching the final of Wimbledon, my guess was right, Roger Federer won the competition this year and that means he has won the Wimbledon five times consecutively. His record was a tie with Bjorn Borg's legendary achievement (5 victories consecutively). Venus Williams has joined an elite group by winning the Ladies’ Championship for a fourth time. Venus became the first woman to win the championship with the lowest seeded, 23rd when she won. The only female players to have won more titles are Martina Navratilova with her record nine, Steffi Graf (seven) and Billie Jean King (six). Marion Bartoli was amazing, but she wasn't that great on the final, leaving Venus won 6-4 6-1. The Gentelemen' Finale was so tough and exciting!! The score was 7-6 4-6 7-6 2-6 6-2. Hmmm.... . Whatta game!! But we gotta admit that Federer is still better than Raffael Nadal. Federer aced 24 times while Nadal only once.

My entry about Heroes and The Apprentice will be posted soon, he3... :)

::: Die Hard 4.0

::: Venus Williams

::: Venus Williams won

::: Roger Federer

::: Roger Federer won

::: Ifumie

BAHASA INDONESIA

Sabtu pagi, ada berita buruk. Apakah beritanya?? R*A*H*A*S*I*A dong, wakakakakaka.... lol. Jam 11.30 pagi aku nemenin papaku ke pesta nikahan dan sekalian sarapan+makan siang disana, ha3... :) Habis itu kita ke Plaza Ambarrukmo dan beli banyak barang2 untuk rumah deh di Carrefour. Hmm, minggu lalu, film baru, Die Hard 4.0 dirilis. Papaku seneng banget sama filmnya dan karena kemarin Sabtu, jadinya dia beli 2 tiket deh pake promosinya BCA Card dimana di akhir minggu, kita akan dapet program promo "Buy One Get One For Free". Aku sih nggak kepengen banget nonton, aku dah bilang papaku. Filmnya bakal main jam 9 malem. Trus, kita balik ke rumah.

Sorenya kemudian, karena ga ada yang mau tiketnya, jadi aku harus menemani papaku deh nonton Die Hard. Jadi habis dari Malioboro Mall kita ke Plaza Ambarrukmo. Aku gatau tapi di jalan, aku merasa kalo perasaanku bahwa orang Indonesia kebanyakan ga punya rasa peduli menjadi semakin kuat. Hmm, aku akan nulis kemudian deh, ha3... :) Trus kita sampe rada telat, jam 9.10an gitu deh di Plaza Ambarrukmo trus nonton deh. Hmm, aku udah nulis review disini dan aku ga akan nulis lagi disini ah. Aku kasi nilai 4 deh dari 5. Bagus sih, tapi jalan ceritanya terlalu sederhana untuk aku.

Pagi ini habis ikut misa di gereja, aku pengen makan Soto Kadipiro. Malangnya saya, warungnya tutup gara-gara ada nikahan sih disana, arrrgggghhhh.... . Oke deh, jadinya kita makan pagi di "Soto Kadipiro Baru" (new Soto Kadipiro) di deket-deket sana. Rasanya masih nggak bisa ngalahin yang asli sih...

Hari ini aku makan cumi goreng. Gatau kenapa tapi habis makan aku koq jadi sakit kepala yah, arrrgggghhhh.... . Sorenya aku ke Malioboro Mall walau sakit kepalanya masih rada nyebelin. Habis itu kita makan di Mie Bandung. Aku mesen Ifumie, menu yang sama seperti yang aku makan waktu ini.

Hmm, nonton final dari Wimbledon, tebakanku bener kan, Roger Federer memenangkan pertandingan tahun ini dan itu berarti dia udah menang Wimbledon lima kali berturut-turut. Rekornya seri tuh sama rekor-nya Bjorn Borg yang legendaris (5 kemenangan berturutan). Venus Williams juga udah menjadi elit dengan memenangkan Pertandingan Wanita untuk keempatkalinya. Venus jadi pemain pertama yang menang Wimbledon dengan peringkat dunia terendah waktu menang (23). Pemain wanita yang rekornya masih lebih banyak adalah Martina Navratilova dengan rekornya sembilan, Steffi Graf (tujuh) dan Billie Jean King (enam). Marion Bartoli bagus sih, tapi nggak bagus amat ah di final, Venus akhirnya malah menang 6-4 6-1. Final laki-lakinya malah seru buanget dan keras!! Skornya 7-6 4-6 7-6 2-6 6-2. Hmmm.... . Bener-bener game!! Tapi musti diakui sih kalo Federer masih lebih bagus daripada Raffael Nadal. Federer ace-nya 24 kali sementara Nadal cuma sekali.

Posting tentang Heroes dan The Apprentice aku posting kemudian deh, he3... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment