Tuesday, November 28, 2006

#248 - My Monday

ENGLISH

As usual, yesterday was a busy and tiring Monday for me. Having lecture started from 7 AM, and a short break from 9.30 AM to 11 AM (wakzz, 90 minutes is a SHORT break?? He3.... ). At first I went to the net cafe, but after 29 minutes browsing, there was another trouble, the connection was damn slow.... :( And because of that, I left the net cafe, went back to my boarding house and tried to take a nap (I only had 5 hours sleep that night). Unfortunately, I was not destined to take a nap. Ten minutes after arriving at my room, my boarding-house-keeper tried to mend the ceiling in front of my room. The noise was so annoying and I couldn't take a nap. Arrrggghhhh.... . Then at 11 AM I went back to my campus and had lectures until 3 PM.

My original plan for that evening was to go to the net cafe to save more money. But because my experience earlier that day about the connection, so I changed my plan and went to a hotspot cafe (again). I ate beef potato, and usually, my stomach was full after eating that. I don't know why but yesterday, I still felt pretty hungry. I didn't buy any other food there (again, to save more money) considering I still had snacks at home.

At 8 PM, I watched the newest episode of The Amazing Race 10. All 4 teams had to travel from Kiev to Quarzazate, Morocco. Dustin&Kandice took the flight from Kiev via Milan to Casablanca Morocco. The rest of them took flight from Kiev to Casablanca, Morocco via Paris. All teams met at Casablanca, and then continued their trip to Quarzazate. After the elimination of the rest members of Six Pack, Lyn&Karlyn raced pretty differently yesterday. They were also lucky. Dustin&Kandice yielded them, but it was not a bad luck. In the end of the leg, the final position: Tyler&James (1); Lyn&Karlyn (2); Rob&Kimberly (3); and the last one was Dustin&Kandice (4 >> but NOT eliminated, that was a non-elimination leg). Dustin&Kandice yielded Lyn&Karlyn, but L&K beated them in the end, was that a karma?? :)

That night, since I still felt hungry, I ate my snack. But 1 hour after that, I felt there was something wrong with my stomach. It was not as bad as getting food-poisoned, not hurt, but I just felt not very well and comfortable. That was still happening this morning. I guess that was because my stomach was still empty, and I ate snack which was inappropritate. I think.... :(

So, my Monday ended with stomachace.... :(


BAHASA INDONESIA

Seperti biasanya, kemarin adalah hari yang sibuk dan melelahkan buat saya. Kuliah dari jam 7 pagi, dan istirahat yang pendek dari jam 9.30 sampe jam 11 (90 menit itu SEBENTAR?? He3.... ). Pertama aku pergi ke warnet, tapi habis internetan selama 29 menit, ada masalah nih, koneksinya lambaaan skali.... :( Dan karena itu aku meninggalkan tuh warnet, balik ke kos, dan maunya sih istirahat tuh (malamnya aku cuma tidur 5 jam soale). Sayangnya, aku nggak ditakdirkan untuk istirahat deh. Sepuluh menit setelah nyampe kamarku, penjaga kosnya ngebenerin langit-langit di depan kamarku. Suaranya ngeganggu banget dan gabisa istirahat deh saya. Arrrggghhhh.... . Trus jam 11 pagi aku balik ke kampus dan kuliah sampe jam 3 sore.

Rencana awalku untuk sore itu adalah untuk pergi ke warnet untuk menekan pengeluaran. Tapi karena pengalaman saya pagi harinya tentang koneksi, jadi aku mengubah rencanaku dan pergi ke kafe hotspot (lagi). Aku makan beef potato, dan biasanya sih aku kenyang makan ini. Aku nggak tau kenapa tapi kemarin, aku masih ngerasa lumayan laper. Aku nggak beli makanan apa-apa lagi (untuk menghemat, lagi) dengan juga mikir soale di kos kan masih ada snack.

Jam 8 malam, aku nonton episode terbaru dari The Amazing Race 10. Kesemua tim harus pergi dari Kiev ke Quarzazate, Moroko. Dustin&Kandice ngambil penerbangan via Milan tujuan Casablanca, Moroko. Sisanya ngambil penerbangan dari Kiev menuju Casablanca via Paris. Kesemua tim bertemu di Casablanca, dan melajutkan perjalanan bersama-sama ke Quarzazate. Habis tereliminasinya anggota dari SixPack, Lyn&Karlyn bertanding dengan agak berbeda kemarin. Mereka juga beruntung. Dustin&Kandice menge-yield (menghambat) mereka, tapi itu bukanlah hal yang buruk. Di akhir pertandingan, posisinya: Tyler&James (1); Lyn&Karlyn (2); Rob&Kimberly (3); dan yang terakhir adalah Dustin&Kandice (4 >> tapi nggak tereliminasi soale bukan pertandingan eliminasi tuh ternyata). Dustin&Kandice menge-yield Lyn&Karlyn, tapi Lyn&Karlyn mengalahkan mereka, apakah itu karma?? :)

Kemarin malam, kan aku masih laper, jadi aku makan deg snack saya itu. Tapi 1 jam setelahnya, aku ngerasa ada yg nggak beres deh sama perut saya. Nggak separah keracunan makanan, nggak sakit, aku cuma nggak merasa oke dan nyaman aja. Itu ternyata masih berlanjut hingga pagi ini. Aku rasa itu karena aku makan snack yang nggak cocok saat perut saya kosong. Kayaknya.... :(

Jadi, Senin saya berakhir dengan masalah di perut.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment