Tuesday, August 29, 2006

#198 - Weekend and Monday

ENGLISH

Last weekend was not really a weekend for me, since I had to do SO many OSPEK assignment. We got the assignment at Friday and that assignment had to be finished at Sunday. So, I was so busy and didn’t really have time to take a rest. On Sunday, I was also SO exhausted after having OSPEK program for the whole day. The more complete story will be posted next week, if I still have passion to write about it, he3… :)

Therefore, I tried to take a rest yesterday and today, since probably, just like last week, I won’t have any opportunity to take a rest at the rest of this week…. :( So, yesterday my friends and I went to Braga City Walk. I had never been there before. Well, it was not really like my expectation. I thought it was a big and crowded mall, but the fact (at least for last night) was it was like a “dead” mall. My friend told me that when he went there before, the mall was not as pathetic as last night, but at that time he went at the weekend. Anyway, last night we went to the foodcourt, and I tried Vietnamese food. It tasted good, but I didn’t really like the soup (I still prefer Tom Yam Soup).

Well, finally now I have already owned a USB Flash Disc 512 MB, so now I am able to upload pics again, just like before I moved to Bandung.

::: My new USB

BAHASA INDONESIA

Akhir minggu yang lalu bukanlah sebuah akhir minggu untuk aku, soalnya aku harus mengerjakan banyak SEKALI tugas-tugas OSPEK. Kita dapet tugasnya tuh hari Jumat dan tugas itu sudah harus selesai hari Minggunya. Jad, aku kemarin sibuk banget dan nggak memiliki waktu untuk beristirahat. Hari Minggu aku juga SANGAT capek setelah mengikuti acara OSPEK sepanjang hari. Aku akan menulis cerita yg lebih komplit minggu depan, kalo masih ada nafsu untuk nulis tentang itu deh, he3…. :)

Makanya aku mencoba untuk beristirahat deh kemarin sama hari ini, soalnya kemungkinan, kayak minggu lalu, aku nggak akan punya kesempatan untuk beristirahat deh di sisa minggu ini…. :( Jadi, kemarin aku sama temen2ku pergi ke Braga City Walk. Aku blom pernah pergi kesana sebelumnya. Hmm, ternyata tidak seperti harapanku. Aku kira mallnya itu besar dan rame, tapi kenyataannya (paling nggak semalam) malah kayak mall “mati”. Temenku bilang kalo waktu dia pergi kesana sebelumnya tuh mallnya nggak semenyedihkan kemarin, tapi pas itu dia pergi kesana pas akhir minggu sih. Ngomong-ngomong, kemarin kita pergi ke foodcourtnya, dan aku mencoba masakan Vietnam. Rasanya enak juga sih, tapi aku nggak gitu suka supnya (aku masih lebih suka Sup Tom Yam).

O iya, akhirnya sekarang aku udah memiliki sebuah USB Flash Disc yang 512 MB, jadi sekarang aku dah bisa mengupload foto lagi, kayak sebelum aku pindah ke Bandung.

No comments:

Post a Comment