Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday The Nineteenth

ENGLISH

This morning, I had the second day of my final practical examination for sport. If last Monday we had to do running and playing underring for basketball, this morning we had to do rolling (forward and backward). I think I could do that pretty well, but I still don't know my score yet (because my teacher used code as our scores, and unfortunately I couldn't read that code). Well, after the exam finished, my friends and I went to the physics lab to exercise and study to prepare our physics final practiacl examination next week. I thought some of them were difficult, but after studied them, they are not that hard... :)

Unexpectedly, this morning our TPHBS results were given to us!! Well, my score was not very good, but it also surprised me. I got the highest score!! Well, I didn't suppose this to happen, because I thought when I did the TPHBS exams several weeks ago, I was not in my maximum condition and I made many silly mistakes, I also didn't study well and was lack of spirit. Thanks God this happens... :)

Well, tonight I watched the top 7 show of American Idol 2006 (Rod Stewart week). I think they did great (the best two for me were Chris Daughtry and Katharine McPhee). However, IMO, the two weakest performers were Kellie Pickler and Ace Young. Kellie was the worst last night, but I'm still not sure if whe will get the lowest number of votes this week because she has a big fan base.

::: My TPHBS Result (click to enlarge)

INDONESIAN

Tadi pagi, aku menghadapi hari kedua untuk ujian praktek olahraga-ku. Kalo Senin kemarin aku mesti ngelakuin lari dan underring untuk basket, tadi pagi aku harus melakukan rolling (ke depan maupun ke belakang). Menurutku sih kayaknya aku melakukannya dah lumayan juga, tapi aku masih belum tahu nilaiku (soalnya guruku menilai kita pake kode dan sayangnya aku nggak ngerti gimana cara baca tuh kode). Habis ujiannya selesai, temen-temenku sama aku pergi ke laboratorium fisika untuk latihan sama belajar untuk persiapan ujian praktek fisika minggu depan. Pertamanya aku kira beberapa tuh susah, tapi habis dipelajari ternyata nggak sesuah itu koq... :)

Nggak terduga, pagi ini hasil TPHBSnya dibagikan ke kita!! Nilaiku nggak bagus-bagus amat sih, cuma mengejutkan aku aja. Aku dapet nilai tertinggi!! Hmm, aku nggak menduga ini terjadi soalnya pas aku melakukan tes TPHBS beberapa minggu yang lalu, aku nggak dalam kondisi maksimalku dan membuat banyak kesalahan konyol, aku juga nggak belajar dengan baik dan kekurangan semangat pas itu. Terima Kasih Tuhan... :)

Malam ini aku nonton shownya American Idol 2006 yang 7 besar (minggunya Rod Stewart). Menurutku sih mereka melakukannya dengan baik (yang dua terbaiknya adalah Chris Daughtry dan Katharine McPhee, untuk aku). Tetapi, menurutku, dua terburuknya adalah Kellie Pickler sama Ace Young. Kellie adalah yang terburuk minggu ini, tapi aku masih gak yakin kalo misalnya dia yang mendapat suara terendah soalnya dia punya fans yang banyak.

No comments:

Post a Comment