Wednesday, February 04, 2009

#664 - This Wednesday

ENGLISH

Well, this morning I had my first presentation of twelve presentation on this semester's Seminar. Overall it went really well. Hopefully next week it's also gonnabe well since each week, the matery is getting harder and harder, hmmm... .

Anyway, this afternoon I'm going to Jakarta. I'm not gonna stay there, tonight I'm going back to Bandung again tho, hehe... :) I'll write about this later.

BAHASA INDONESIA

Yah, pagi tadi aku menjalani presentasi pertama dari dua belas presentasi di Seminar semester ini. Secara keseluruhan presentasiku berjalan lancar koq. Mudah2an minggu depan lebih lancar lagi deh, soalnya materinya kan makin sulit tiap minggu, hmmm... .

Ngomong2, siang nanti aku akan ke Jakarta neh. Aku ga akan nginep disana, jadinya nanti malem aku akan balik ke Bandung lagi, hehe... :) Aku akan tulis tentang ini nanti deh.

No comments:

Post a Comment