Tuesday, September 25, 2007

#411 - Tuesday (25/09)

ENGLISH

Haha, finally today is an OFF day for me. This is the last ordinary Tuesday which is an OFF-day for me (except next Tuesdays on UTS weeks and Lebaran Holiday). But after that, Tuesday is just like other days in a week...

Since I haven't updated my book of my account in BCA, so this morning at 11 AM I went to BCA to update it. Then, I went to a factory outlet (yea, I was looking for new clothes). I thought my clothes were "only those ones" and I was a bit bored, so, I thought I deserved some new clothes, ha3... :D (after weeks of 'working hard'). Well, I felt that looking for new clothes is not easy. I liked one t-shirt but the size was unfit with me (too big or too small, ha3... :D). Once the size was fit, I didn't like its color, or patterns, or model, ha3... :D. Finally I got one t-shirt, strip polo-shirt (trust me, I hadn't had any strip clothes before, so that was my first strip polo, ha3... :D), and a sweater (these days it's pretty cool in Bandung, plus with some morning classes I think I'm gonna need it). After paying those clothes, I went to a supermarket at Dago since some needs were running out (soap, tea, snacks, etc, wkwkwkwkw.... lol).

Well, even though it's Ramadhan (fasting month for Moslems) the traffic was just like other days, it sucks. Tonight I dunno what I'm gonna do, probably I'll just watch tv and surf the net, ha3... :D Anyway, tomorrow is Wednesday and gonnabe a very full day just like last week, arrrggghhhh..... . Btw, next Thursday the UTS weeks starts, but my first (or third?? :D) and forth UTS' are gonnabe held next Monday, so I will be free this weekend!! hohohohoho.... lol.

::: new clothes

BAHASA INDONESIA

Haha, akhirnya hari ini adalah hari LIBUR buat saya. Ini adalah Selasa biasa terakhir nih yang merupakan hari libur buat saya (kecuali Selasa-Selasa di minggu UTS sama pas Libur Lebaran lho ya). Tapi habis itu, Selasa ya sama aja kayak hari-hari lainnya...

Nah, karena aku dah lama nggak apdet buku tabungan akan rekening saya di BCA, makanya pagi tadi jam 11 gitu aku ke BCA untuk apdet. Trus, skalian aja aku pergi ke Factory Outlet (iya, aku tadi nyari baju baru). Soale aku pikir bajuku koq "itu-itu saja" yah dan jadi agak bosen, makanya, aku rasa kan aku berhak dong dapet beberapa potong baju baru, ha3... :D (habis beberapa minggu 'kerja keras' neh). Hmm, aku tadi merasakan kalo nyari baju baru gak gampang. Aku suka satu baju tapi ukurannya nggak pas di badan (kegedean ada yang kekecilan, ha3... :D). Sekali ukurannya pas, aku nggak suka warnanya, potongannya, modelnya, ha3... :D. Akhirnya aku dapet deh satu kaus, satu kaus polo bergaris (eh, percaya deh, aku blom punya kaus bergaris tuh sebelumnya, makanya tadi tu kaus bergaris pertama saya, ha3... :D), dan sweater (akhir2 ini di Bandung koq dingin ya, makanya ditambah dengan beberapa kelas pagi kayanya bakalan butuh deh). Habis bayar tuh baju, aku pergi ke supermarket di Dago sekalian soale beberapa kebutuhan hampir habis nih (misalnya sabun batangan, teh, snack, dll, wkwkwkwkw.... lol).

Huh, walaupun ini bulan Ramadhan (bulan puasa bagi Umat Muslim) tapi lalu lintas ternyata masih sama aja kaya hari-hari lainnya, menyebalkan sekali. Malem ini gatau deh mo ngapain, paling ya nonton tv ato internetan ah, ha3... :D Ngomong2, besok adalah Rabu yang penuh sekali, sama kay minggu lalu, arrrggghhhh..... . Btw, Kamis besok minggu UTS dimulai, tapi ujian pertama (ato ketiga ya?? :D) dan keempat ku baru mulai hari Senen nih, jadi aku akan libur akhir minggu ini!! hohohohoho.... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment