Saturday, February 20, 2010

#800 - Eight Hundred

ENGLISH

Before continuing writing about my vacation to Bali last month (I know, it is getting more and more out of date each time I postpone writing it but hey, one more post couldn't hurt more, LOL), I think I will write something first because this is a special entry, entry number 800!! Well, apparently, all this time, I have written 800 entries (including this one!! Hmmm!!). It hit 700 this time, about 10 months ago!! Well, it means that in average there have only been 10 entries per month!! Well, I know these past few several months I haven't been blogging that active. I really hope I will write more frequently since I like blogging, it marks every path of your life!! :-)

Anyway, nothing much happened lately. Therefore, I think I will upload some pictures which I haven't had time to upload them before. Some of the photos were actually taken last month, LOL.

Oh, I just remember that actually there is a topic I want to share. However, due to its privacy level, it is more suitable to be posted in my private blog. The problem is that my private blog has kinda been stranded for a loooong time, haha... . Let me prepare it first :-)

::: Finally I had meal at a Sushi Bar with a Sushi Conveyor Belt (LOL). I had always wanted to have meal there ever since I read this kind of sushi bar in Japanese manga. Actually I don't really like sushi, but at least now I have the experience of eating at a sushi bar, LOL.

::: Tahu Gejrot and Jangkung's Grilled Rib.

::: One spot at Yogyakarta Tugu Railway Station.

::: A rice field with bad weather as its background. Well, several hours later, it was raining super hard causing flood. Plus, the water also leaked into my couch!!

::: Inside Argo Wilis Express.

::: Bebek Kremes (crunchy duck) I had last Friday.

BAHASA INDONESIA

Sebelum melanjutkan tulisan mengenai liburanku ke Bali bulan lalu (iya iya, tau koq, kan ceritanya akan semakin basi setiap kali aku menunda menulis tapi yah, satu posting lagi deh, LOL), aku rasa aku akan menulis sesuatu dulu karena ini posting penting nih, posting nomor 800!! Yah, ternyata, selama ini aku sudah menulis 800 posting loh (termasuk yang satu ini!! Hmmm!!). Posting mencapai nomor 700 pada waktu ini, sekitar 10 bulan yang lalu!! Hmm, itu berarti rata-rata aku menulis sekitar 10 posting setiap bulan!! yah, aku tahu sedikit beberapa bulan terakhir ini aku jarang nulis di blog. Aku harap sih aku akan lebih sering menulis lagi deh karena aku suka blogging, hal ini memetakan perjalanan hidup!! :-)

Ngomong2, nggak banyak sih yang terjadi belakangan ini. Makanya, aku akan mengunggah beberapa gambar aja deh yang belum sempat diunggah sebelumnya. Beberapa malah sebenarnya diambil bulan lalu lho, LOL

O ya, sebenarnya ada satu bahan yang menarik nih. Cuma berdasar tingkat privasinya, lebih layak ditulis di blog privat nih. Cuma masalahnya blog yang satu itu sudah terlantar sekian lama, haha... . Nanti deh aku persiapkan dulu :-)

4 comments:

  1. lol conveyor belt

    Aku suka sushi kalo yg kerasa, kayak spicy tuna. Kalo yg udang gak kerasa apa2x, kayak makan nasi tanpa lauk doank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dian : Habis apaan sih istilahnya?? hahaha... :)

    Kalo aku koq ga gitu suka sama sushi ya? Segala jenis sushi nih, hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. hebat euy, writing endurance nya :D

    eniwei di sini belum ada yang jual soba pake perosotan air kayak di jepang. maybe one day ada kali ya, itu lebih menarik dari sushi bar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ kenji : hahaha, akhir2 ini sudah agak nurun nih, gatau kenapa, hmmm.... . Mudah2an bakal lebih aktif lagi :)

    Soba itu mie itu ya?? Wah, kayanya menarik nih, hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete