Wednesday, December 19, 2007

#453 - Mon, Tue & LINK (#020 - Cerita 19)

ENGLISH

Finally, now I'm only left with 2 more exams to go which are Probability Theory and Financial Math. Probability Theory is gonnabe held next Friday, and Financial Math next Saturday. That means, I'm FREE this Wednesday and Thursday!! hahaha...

Yesterday I had a Computation Math exam at the computer lab. I think I did really well. I loved question number 1 since twas so challenging (we gotta create a program which will show some kind of tables depending on the user's will). That's so challenging. There were 5 questions and I finished question number 1 in about 45 minutes (out of 2 hours total time). However, I think question 2 until 5 were so easy (compared to question 1, haha... :D But that's fine, if question 2 until 5 had been also as difficult as question 1, it's gonnabe impossible to finish all of them on time, LOL).

Last Tuesday, I had a Math Methods Exam. I think I also did well, haha... ;)

Anyway, today I also posted a new entry on my private blog (whoaa, 2 entries in one day!! hahaha... :D). CLICK HERE to enter my private blog.




BAHASA INDONESIA

Akhirnya, sekarang hanya tersisa 2 ujian lagi, yaitu Teori Peluang dan Mat Keuangan. Teori Peluang akan diujikan Jumat besok dan Mat Keuangan besok Sabtu. Hal itu berarti, saya LIBUR untuk Rabu dan Kamis ini!! hahaha...

Senin kemarin aku ada ujian Komputasi Matematika di lab komputer. Aku rasa aku mengerjakan dengan baik. Aku suka banget sama soal nomer 1 soale bener-bener menantang sih (kita musti bikin program yang akan menampilkan beberapa jenis tabel sesuai dengan keinginan user). Wah, menantang bgt tuh. Ada 5 pertanyaan dan aku menyelesaikan soal nomer 1 dalam waktu 45 menit (dari total waktu 2 jam). Tapi, soal nomer 2 sampe 5 gampang banget tuh (dibandingkan sama soal nomer 1, haha... :D Ya iyalah, kalo soal nomer 2 sampe 5 juga sesulit soal nomer 1, pasti nggak mungkin bgt tu nyelesein tepat waktu, LOL).

Selasa kemarin aku ada ujian Metoda Matematika. Aku rasa aku ngerjain dengan baik deh, haha... ;)

Ngomong2, hari ini aku jg mengepos posting baru di blog private (wah, 2 posting dalam sehari!! hahaha... :D). KLIK DISINI untuk masuk ke blog private.

No comments:

Post a Comment