Wednesday, March 21, 2007

#309 - My March Trip to Jakarta

ENGLISH

Day 1 (Saturday, 17th March 2007)

I left Bandung at about 4.25 PM (about 10 minutes late because there was a passenger who checked in at the very very last minute (on waiting list)). The weather was not kinda friendly, twas showering. Lucky half-way to Jakarta, the rain stopped and the sky was clear, he3... :)

At 7 PM, I finally arrived at Citraland and I directly went to the 5th floor to Qua-Li. I then met my mum and some people (my parents' partners, some Qua-Li's management personels, some employees, etc). Apparently, there was a problem there with the gas. Therefore at that day, they only could cook noodle and kwee-tiaw... .

Well, unfortunately, that day my dad was food-poisoned. The day before, he ate sea-slug, and we guess that slug brought the poison... :( So, at 8.30 PM, my dad, my cousin, and I left Citraland early and went to the hotel where we stayed. Well, we then ordered "sup buntut" for my dad to eat, but he was too sick and weak so he just slept. Later in the night, I ate the "sup buntut", he3... :D

Day 2 (Sunday, 18th March 2007)

We went to Citraland at 8.30 AM since at 9 AM, there would be a "syukuran" ceremony. At 9.10 AM, we arrived at Citraland and we walked to Qua-Li at the 5th floor. At about 9.20 AM, the "syukuran" started. After some speeches, we then ate the "tumpeng". At 11 AM, the restaurant started to operate. Some invited guests (including my relatives) came. Just like the other ordinary "first day", the employees didn't work as fast and efficient as they were supposed to. At first they were so slow, and as time went by, they worked better and better even though that day they were still not up to par.

At 1.45 PM, I had lunch at Qua-Li, he3... :) We ordered Mayonaisse Lumpia, XO Sauce Snapper, Thailand Sauce Fried Chicken, XO Sauce Stringbean, Ifumie, and Penang Sauce Kweetiaw. At 3.30 PM, my dad came (earlier that day, he took a rest at the hotel since he still didn't feel really good). We then decided to watch a movie at the cinema in Citraland. Well, we chose to watch 300 at 6.15 PM.

At 6.15 PM, we walked to the cinema and watched the movie. 300 was a good movie (well, for me twas not that great, but it's a lot better than some movies I watched recently). Well, I rate it 7.83 out of 10. The graphic was good, the story was okay, but the antagonist characters were not really "strong" in "personality". One of them, the King Xerxes, for me, was not that fit as the bad guy since he had a feminine face. At first I even thought he was a woman (but then I found it weird since he (for sure) didn't have b***s, wakakakakaka.... :D). Overall, it was a good movie to watch... :)

At 8.15 PM the film finished, and I had dinner (once again) at Qua-Li. This time I ordered Mayonaisse Lumpia, Black Pepper Beef, and Hong Kong Fried Noodle... :D At 9.30 PM, we went back to our hotel.

Day 3 (Monday, 19th March 2007)

At 10.30, we went to ITC Mangga Dua. There I bought some clothes and a new wallet (and DVDs). Well, there was a weird, funny, and hilarious thing. When I looked at a pair of sandals that I liked, I asked for the other pair of it (I got the right one and I asked for the left one since I wanted to try it first before I came to my decision). Guess what?? There was NO other pair of it!!! WHAT!?!?!?!? That's SOOOOOO STRANGE!!! I didn't ask for another size, color, model, etc. I just asked for the other pair of the same type, color, model, size of the sandal and twas not there?? Hmmm..... .

At 12.30 PM we left ITC and my dad and I went to a restaurant across our hotel and had lunch there. At 1.30 PM we went back to our hotel and took a rest for a while. At 2.15 PM, I left my hotel and went to Mangga Dua Square where my travel would depart at 2.45 PM. Now I already know the place so I didn't have to be in The Amazing Race again, he3... :D At 2.45 PM my travel departed and I left the city Jakarta.

::: Sup Buntut

::: Citraland, West Jakarta

::: Qua-Li Jakarta

::: Qua-Li Jakarta

::: Qua-Li Jakarta

::: XO Sauce Stringbean (left) and Lumpia Mayonaisse (right)

::: Ifumie (back) and Penang Kweetiaw (front)

::: XO Sauce Snapper

::: Thailand Sauce Fried Chicken

::: Hongkong Fried Noodle (and Lumpia Mayonaisse)

::: Black Pepper Beef

::: 300

BAHASA INDONESIA

Hari 1 (Sabtu, 17 Maret 2007)

Aku meninggalkan Bandung sekitar jam 4.25 sore (sekitar 10 menit telat soale ada penumpang yang check-in nya bener-bener di menit terakhir (soale dia kan ada di waiting list)). Cuacanya ga gitu bersahabat, agak gerimis. Untungnya setengah jalan ke Jakarta, hujannya berhenti dan langit cerah, he3... :)

Jam 7 malem, akhirnya aku sampe di Citraland dan langsung deh pergi ke lantai 5 ke Qua-Li. Aku trus ketemu mamaku sama beberapa orang lain (partnernya ortuku, beberapa orang dari manajemen Qua-Li, dan beberapa karyawan, dll). Ternyata lagi ada masalah dengan gas-nya. Makanya hari itu, mereka cuma bisa masak mie sama kwee-tiaw... .

Hmm, malangnya lagi, hari itu papaku keracunan makanan. Sehari sebelumnya dia makan keong laut, dan kita kira sih tuh keong yang membawa racunnya... :( Jadi, jam 8.30 malem, papaku, koko sepupuku, sama aku balik ke hotel dimana kita menginap. Trus kita memesan "sup buntut" untuk papaku untuk dimakan, tapi kan dia lagi sakit banget dan lemah, makanya dia ya trus tidur. Malamnya akhirnya aku deh yang makan sup buntutnya, he3... :D

Hari 2 (Minggu, 18 Maret 2007)

Kita pergi ke Citraland jam 8.30 pagi soale jam 9 rencananya akan ada pesta "syukuran". Jam 9.10 pagi kita sampe di Citraland dan kita jalan deh ke Qua-Li di lantai 5. Sekitar jam 9.20 pagi, "syukuran"nya dimulai. Habis beberapa pidato, kita trus makan deh "tumpengan"nya. Jam 11 pagi, restorannya mulai beroperasi deh. Beberapa tamu undangan (termasuk beberapa kerabat saya) datang. Seperti "hari pertama" yang lainnya, karyawannya nggak bekerja secepat dan seefisien yang seharusnya. Pertamanya kerjanya masih lambat, tapi seiring berjalannya waktu, kerjaannya makin baik koq, walau hari itu masih belum memuaskan.

Jam 1.45 siangnya, kita makan di Qua-Li, he3... :) Kita pesen Lumpia Mayonaisse, Kakap saus XO, Ayam Goreng Saus Thailand, Buncis Saus XO, Ifumie, dan Kweetiaw Penang. Jam 3.30 sore, papaku dateng (paginya dia istirahat di hotel soale masih blom sehat bener). Trus kita mutusin untuk nonton film aja di Citraland. Hmm, trus kita memilih menonton 300 jam 6.15 sore.

Jam 6.15 sore, kita jalan ke bioskopnya dan nonton filmnya. 300 adalah film yang bagus (hmm, walau nggak super bagus, tapi masih jauh lebih bagus daripada film-film yang aku tonton akhir-akhir ini). Hmm, aku nilai 7,83 deh dari 10. Gambarnya bagus, ceritanya lumayan, tapi tokoh antagonisnya aja yang ga gitu "kuat" dalam "karakternya". Salah satunya, Raja Xerxes, untuk aku, malah ga gitu cocok jadi tokoh antagonis soale mukanya agak feminin. Pertamanya aku kira dia perempuan loh (tapi trus aku menemukannya aneh soale dia (tentu saja) ga punya p******a, wakakakakaka.... :D). Secara keseluruhan, filmnya oke lah... :)

Jam 8.15 sore, filmnya selesai, aku trus makan malem (lagi-lagi) di Qua-Li. Kali ini aku pesen Lumpia Mayonaisse, Sapi Lada Hitam, dan Mie Goreng Hong Kong... :D Jam 9.30 malem kita balik deh ke hotel.

Hari 3 (Senin, 19 Maret 2007)

Jam 10.30, kita pergi ke ITC Mangga Dua. Disana aku beli beberapa pakaian dan sebuah dompet baru (dan DVD sih). Hmm, ada kejadian yang aneh, lucu, dan kocak banget deh disana. Kan waktu aku lagi melihat-lihat sandal yang aku suka, aku minta sandal pasangannya (aku udah megang yang kanan, nah aku trus minta yang kiri untuk dicoba sebelum memutuskan). Tebak gimana?? Ternyata NGGAK ada pasangannya!! APA!?!?!?!? Itu ANEH SEKALIII KAN!!! Aku kan nggak minta ukuran, warna, model, dll yang lain loh. Aku cuma minta pasangan dari sandal yang tipe, warna, model, ukurannya sama dan nggak ada?? Hmmm..... .

Jam 12.30 siang kita meninggalkan ITC dan aku dan papaku pergi ke sebuah restorang di seberang hotel untuk makan siang. Jam 1.30 siang kita balik ke hotel dan istirahat bentar. Jam 2.15 sore aku meninggalkan hotel dan menuju ke Mangga Dua Square dimana travelku akan berangkat jam 2.45 sore. Sekarang kan aku dah tau tempat travelnya dimana, jadi ga harus ikutan The Amazing Race lagi sih, he3... :D Jam 2.45 sore travelku berangkat dan meninggalkan Kota Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment