Monday, September 07, 2009

#760 - Turning 21

ENGLISH

Well, today, 7 September 2009, I officially turn 21. Yeah, today is my birthday, so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!!!

hahaha....

A lot of thing happened today and I'm gonna keep them for my next entry since I'm really tired now. This time, it might be one of the bestest birthday I have ever had, haha... :)

Anyway, this is my FIFTH time I celebrate my birthday in this blog. The first one was
this time, the second time was this time, the third one was this time, and the forth one was this time. Wew, it has been pretty long then since I blogged, hehe :)



BAHASA INDONESIA

Yah, hari ini, 7 September 2009, secara resmi aku berumur 21 tahun. Jadi, hari ini adalah ulang tahun saya, jadi:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!!!

hahaha....

Banyak hal nih yang terjadi hari ini dan kayanya aku tulis buat nanti saja deh ya karena sekarang capek banget nih. Kali ini, mungkin adalah ulangtahun terbaik yang pernah aku dapatkan lho, haha... :)

Ngomong2, kali ini adalah kali KELIMA lho aku merayakan ulang tahun di blog ini. Pertama kali adalah
waktu ini, yang kedua waktu ini, yang ketiga waktu ini, dan yang keempat waktu ini. Wew, udah lama juga ya aku ngeblog, hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment