Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Short Holiday...

Note: I Don't write the Indonesian Version of this message because it's too long...

Last Saturday, we got our report book. And my score was unbelievable (I mean i had not thought that I would get such a high score... .) There are 10 subjects and my score is 87, so the average is 8,7 (I thought I would only get around 83 - 84). That day also means that it was the start of our short holiday (because the Moslems were starting to do fasting last Monday, so we had holiday. My school is a catholic school but some students are Moslems, so we also had a short holiday until Tuesday). That's great.... . At night there was a surprising news. About 5 bombs exploded (again) in Bali (in Kuta and Jimbaran). It was very very scarying because my lil' bro was going to Bali with his school. So, i sent him an sms, and then his school decided to cancel their trip to Bali. The students were disappointed but their parents were relieved.



Then, on Sunday I got up at 6.15 AM then I went to the Church. Because it was a holiday, so I also enjoyed that day as a holiday. I just slept and played a computer game all day long. (I want to enjoy my holiday because in my opinion, we should enjoy our holiday because holiday is time to relax and forget our works for a while...).

Nothing was different on Monday. I just enjoyed mu holiday by sleeping and playing computer game all day long.... :D My lil' bro arrived on Monday at 5.00 AM.... (that was a long journey I thought...)

On Tuesday, I got up at 9.15 AM. At 11.00 I went to Gloria to take a test until 14.00. Then after that I made my final assignment for my English Course. I had to make a paper and then presented it in front of the class. My paper's title was,"Removing All Old Mass Transport Vehicles from Road". Then after making it in about 30 minutes, I took a rest then at 16.30 I went to my English Course. Unfortunately, I was the first person to present my paper (that's not really bad because actually i volunteered myself and I got an extra point :D). At 18.00 the course finished then I went back home. At home I played computer game and prepared for school on Wednesday...

2 comments:

  1. hey me i made a link of you page in my page ok bye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zilko, I can't post on your tagboard. Thank you for linking =) czar

    ReplyDelete