Sunday, May 01, 2005

Suck Virus!!!

ENGLISH

Yesterday, when i was making my assignment from school, a virus attacked my computer. When it attacked i didn't realize. Then, when i wanted to shut my computer down i found that there was a strange thing appear on the monitor! There was a warning said:"DANGER : SPYWARE!!!" and the screen turned red. I was really surprised and just turned my computer off.

Special Thanks to FEB and ANGEL who gave me some useful suggestions.

How it ends will be posted on the next message

INDONESIA

Kemarin waktu lagi buat tugas dari sekolah, seekor/sebuah virus menyerang komputerku! Waktu dia nyerang aku nggak sadar. Trus waktu aku mau matiin komputer, aku baru sadar kalo ada sesuatu nyang aneh muncul di layar monitor. Ada tulisan yang bunyinya:"DANGER : SPYWARE!!!" trus warna layarnya berubah jadi merah. Aku kaget banget pas itu tapi langsung aja aku matiin komputernya.

Trims to FEB sama ANGEL yang udah ngasih beberapa saran berguna.

Bagaimana akhirnya ntar i post di message selanjutnya.

NB : i post pake bahasa inggris sekalian ngelatih bahasa inggris, maklum, mungkin taon depan mo kuliah di luar. :D Doain ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment